Mozilla Firefox changing into Frontmotion Firefox?

heisec
Mozilla Firefox changing into Frontmotion Firefox?

Post by heisec » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 am

Hello Community,

To be honest, today is the first time I heard from the FrontMotion project, and I encountered it in a rather puzzling way. On a coworker's computer we fiddled around with Outlook and Zimbra Connector. When we were done, we noticed that the taskbar Icon for Mozilla Firefox was replaced by the default windows symbol for unknown data types (Browser was working as usual, though). When we tried to replace it, we noticed that in the Mozilla Folder the classic orange Firefox Icon has been replaced by the Frontmotion Icon, as well as the desktop symbol.
I installed her machine approx. 6 weeks ago and I am 100% certain I used the same standard Mozilla installers I always use. The coworker also assured she made no changes whatsoever. Has anyone an idea what could have happened here and how to revert these changes without messing with her settings (During the Mozilla-FrontMotion 'transformation' she also kept her theme, her bookmarks etc... odd.)

Thanks!

DraconPern
Site Admin

Re: Mozilla Firefox changing into Frontmotion Firefox?

Post by DraconPern » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Probably has an installation of the Community Edition which has the blue globe icon w/o the Fox.
FrontMotion Lead Developer