Automatically activate plugins for all websites

orwigc
Automatically activate plugins for all websites

Post by orwigc » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:11 pm

I've searched this forum and done some Google fu, but I can't seem to find an answer for what would seem like a common question. I have already disabled the click to play and extension blocklist settings so that all plugins are set to always activate and they don't get blocked if they become outdated. My problem, however, is that I want all plugins to activate on all websites automatically without ever having to click on anything to approve them. If Java, Flash, and Adobe Acrobat Reader plugins are installed and configured as Always Activate, then I don't want to ever have to click on anything to activate them on the web page. I don't want to have to approve them for each website individually, I want them approved for all websites by default. I want pdf files to open inside the browser using the Acrobat plugin, Flash videos to play, and Java applets to load without having to interact with the browser. To me, Always Activate should mean activate all the time, regardless of website, NOT activate all the time but only for approved websites.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.