Which extensions do you want to see in the MSI?

elrond
Extentions

Post by elrond » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:35 pm

IE View

Are you still looking for testers? I am getting ready to push to my small network here probably next week. Would be a good time for testing and since I only have 25 desktops not such a hassle if there is a problem.

DraconPern
Site Admin

Post by DraconPern » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:57 pm

As some have noticed the packaging service is now running even though it hasn't been announced on the mailing list.

I like to test how well the system copes with multiple users. Additionally I am trying to get Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP) status. MCP status will give me the tools and info needed to further develop and maintain the system.

Now to get MCP status, part of the requirement is to get customer references. So, if you agree to give us a reference, use this coupon and get $150 to spend on the Firefox Packager. That translates to 3 packages. We need 10 references so this coupon can only be used 10 times. After using the coupon, you will get an email from microsoft asking to confirm the customer reference. Just click on the link, agree, and submit. It will only take less an a minute.

The code is: ROADTOMCP
To start, visit the <a href="http://www.frontmotion.com/FirefoxPacka ... foxPackage page</a>

If you run into problems, let me know.
Thank you!
FrontMotion Lead Developer

CGirardy

Post by CGirardy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:02 am

Done