sp2

General impression, suggestions, ideas, etc.
zman
sp2

Post by zman » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:25 pm

Just to let you know the fast user switching does not work in XP with service pack 2 ive tried on 2 machines and the logoff option in the menu only gives you the log off and cancel buttons.

DraconPern
Site Admin

Post by DraconPern » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:06 pm

Thanks for the bug report! I thought I tested everything on SP2, but looks like that one slipped.
FrontMotion Lead Developer

DraconPern
Site Admin

Post by DraconPern » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:09 am

Hello, the switch user option is available in the Security screen or when the computer is locked. The feature is active however there is one case where there is no UI available to actually use it. This happens when pressing CAD runs the task manager (the security screen doesn't come on). This is on the todo list.

apache

Post by apache » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:48 pm

I desperately need this one to be fixed too .

I use "Switch User" all the time because I have my PC always on and some softwares still running (music player, downloader,... ) which is fastly done by pressing Window+ L + S :(

Win XP SP2 (english version)

thanks for cool software :)

DraconPern
Site Admin

Post by DraconPern » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:21 pm

Just making sure, is the option checked in the FrontMotion Login control panel? The Fast User switching option is under the Advanced tab.

pcgeek

Post by pcgeek » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:14 pm

FYI I just downloaded/installed FrontMotion Logon today and it works great with fast user switching...I'm impressed this now works within a domain. If you need any info from me, let me know. I'm running SP2