Light Versus Dark Theme

General impression, suggestions, ideas, etc.
Aldoliel
Light Versus Dark Theme

Post by Aldoliel » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:19 am

Hey guys, I only recently found this absolutely perfect program and I wanted to give something back to you guys.

So, here goes. Everybody seems to want a dark theme for this so i've created one you might like. As it is my first attempt at a theme it is very heavily based on the default theme, kudos to the guy who created it though, it looks great :D

I've submitted it to Skinnalicious but it hasn't been approved yet, so in the mean time it is hosted at my VERY slow webspace.

Also, i've included the source .fla's so you can modify it to suit your own needs. This is still beta but there shouldn't be any problems with it. The preview isn't up to date either but i though it best to include it anyway. I'll work on finishing the TabletPC section for the middle of the week though.

Download:

Light Versus Dark 0.9.2 Beta @ Skinnalicious
This is the catagory it should appear in.
Light Versus Dark v0.9.2 Beta Slow Mirror

rubberkitty

Post by rubberkitty » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:30 am

Sweet. :) I like it alot.

Just that you need to fix the thingy in the middle, it doesn't rotate anymore :( .

Aldoliel

Post by Aldoliel » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:14 am

Glad you like it :D

I noticed that too, I must have broken something :(

I'll get working on it as soon as i get a chance

Tsume

Post by Tsume » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:27 am

Bah, the skin site refuses to let me register, yet they force me to to download things.

Could you upload it to megaupload, rapidshare, yousendit, or something similar? I'd like to try this :)

Aldoliel

Post by Aldoliel » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:50 am

Use the other mirror, that's what it's for

DraconPern
Site Admin

Post by DraconPern » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:40 am

A heads up.

In the next version of FMLogin, there will be intergrated previews. Existing preview.swf will still work, but the easier way is to only have login.swf. This makes it easier since you will only need to update one fla/swf file instead of two. The only thing extra that needs to be done is a little cut and paste of a script. I am updating all the themes and will be posting the fla later on.

For this to work, the control panel will load login.swf and set the FMPreview variable to 1. In your login.swf, when you stop(), you check for FMPreview and call a timer which will play the movie to the next frame after a timeout. Both scripts will be in the updated fla.
FrontMotion Lead Developer

Tim150

Post by Tim150 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:33 pm

Found another bug, if you type your password in wrong, it will lock up the system by not allowing you to hit the ok button.

Gast

Links unbrauchbar / Links dead

Post by Gast » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:08 am

Hört sich gut an, aber...
Die Links sind beide leider unbrauchbar - sind die Dateien noch irgendwo anders zu bekommen?

Sounds nice, but....
The links are both dead - can I get the files from somewhere else?

Tsume

Post by Tsume » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:45 am

Aldoliel wrote:Use the other mirror, that's what it's for
FYI the other mirror was and still is broken... should have checked first, you feel dumb now eh?

Anyway, here's a good link for anyone who can't get that megaslow skin site to load:
http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1129365805.zip